Monday, November 1, 2010

External Hard Drive Sony Tv

The cops call in the order! 4 cities, 4 reviews of police provocations

CLAP33



Lyon

I wanted to report an incident that was reported to us by our secretary of the union. He was on the Place Bellecour before the start of the demonstration on 19 October with his fellow firefighters and youth groups, when they attended a verbal and physical aggression on the part of individuals who wore badges CGT vis-à-vis a group of youths. Firefighters sontinterposés and managed to encircle the attackers (what are firefighters and they are sturdy! J. So much so they were surprised to see these individuals leave their cards to police because it was defending cops of the BAC!





Chambery.

October 19 to 18 hours Boigne avenue, hooded youth threw stones at a line of robo-cops (CRS gendarmes or mobile). It lasts a long time. ..

Then three of these young people, the moment before the boldest to throw stones back an orange armband [police] on their right sleeve, on a darker of them and stopped. Remarkable coordination arise because immediately a dozen robocops that protect the group. And before the stunned traders seen three young hooded pick one of their friends under the protection of robocops.



Rennes. The

October 20 at 4:00, about sixty students of IUT Careers Social blocked the entrance to the bus depot. 300 drivers were waiting. Around 9:30, the CRS arrived. After rapid usual summons, they advanced on the barriers and students dropped in a calm and fled into the building, encouraged by Drivers wanting to protect them. A strong crowd movement then occurred. Barriers overcome, the CRS has continued to advance. CRS has stuck and bludgeoned drivers who failed to escape, three have been beaten with batons. They gassed all those who had been denied access to shelter, many more drivers than male students. CRS have also directed their gas on those refugees behind the speaker grille. After talks between the entities involved, and while the nurse at the Star providing first aid, students were evacuated. Drivers have framed protected and cheered for them to leave the premises without incident.

Drivers outraged by the violence of the riot police, gathered in GA. A complete strike was voted for the day, 95% of voters.



Saint-Denis.

October 22, when I left work, I saw a group of plainclothes policemen who controlled the young. I saw the policeman nearest to me to insult a young and put him a slap. I asked the police to calm down. Suddenly, several police officers have arisen

behind my back and pressed me violently against the wall: "What got? You're with them? "Jeleur said that I was leaving the school where I work and they have said they had no right to behave well. One officer told me: "You shut your mouth, then he put a slap for me to be quiet and continued to insult me. As I repeatedly told them that I went to testify against their attitude, one of the officers grabbed me by the collar and said it now you identify and you shut your mouth.) I found the three young checked on the subway platform who told me they had just arrived from Gennevilliers to go to the hairdresser in Saint-Denis when they were severely controlled by the police.

0 comments:

Post a Comment