Friday, December 10, 2010

Level 19 Electric Box 1 Iphone

Letter to Juliet's eternal bachelor.

For those of you (probably Montreal, sorry for the others) who read sometimes
the Metro newspaper, vo us are perhaps already fallen on chronic Juliette Eternal single . Juliet speaks of celibacy and how escape in a manner quite personal. Here is our response to its chronic December 9 .

Dear Juliet

Know that I sympathize with you! As a bachelor, I understand the deep pain where you are. If you had not informed with your stuff for winter, how would I survive?

Why had not I thought to buy a cushion "kitty" to personify the lover that I do not? As you say so, "he (me) will perhaps not go up to 7th Heaven," we both know that we absolutely need a man to be sexually satisfied! Thanks to your lights, now I too have a "reassuring presence in (my) great queen, "that I lived in terror until now.

Why had not I thought to myself" stick against a stranger on the subway to get a little affection which I sorely needed? I did not realize that my friends and my family provided me with no real affection! It is far better to enjoy the goodwill of the metro to get the affection of a abroad against their will. I understand now that if a stranger touches me in the same context it is only because he is as lonely as me!

Why had not I thought of "leaving the hunting "emo", who loves me so much. The hugs are free do not replace a loved one, but they can at least temporarily alleviate my misery!

Why had not I thought to buy a pet? Buy an animal for the sole purpose of being able to cuddle from time to time, great idea! Regardless of the responsibilities that implies, as long as I provide a reservoir of affection at hand. Thank you especially for reminding me that I will not still single and that therefore I should not buy a small girl dog, but rather a big dog, because men prefer them!

Finally, thank you for making me realized Juliet using your "non-exhaustive list and humorous" my single status would fill me with despair. I thought, I know it's shameful that I could be happy without a partner. Now I know I'm like an undead and I'm at all costs find me a partner!

Continue your good work Juliette.

From your # 1 fan,
Fury

You'll understand, my tone is sarcastic! I just wanted to up the excitement in which I plunged the frequent denigration of celibacy in the media. This idea that a woman can be happy alone long enough. In addition: this post on Sociological Images that is timely!

0 comments:

Post a Comment